Head of Finance
Skegness PE25 1SL
Coastfields Leisure Ltd are one of the largest family owned holiday park and leisure operators on the Lincolnshire Coast, with venues between Skegness and Mablethorpe. Committed to providing excellent facilities and exciting new developments for our customers, our portfolio includes caravan and lodge parks, a hotel, golf courses, bars, restaurants and arcades as well as a market.
We are seeking a senior financial manager with strong IT & system background to oversee the day to day running of the financial & park management systems and ensure compliance with external bodies. This role would report to the board of directors providing them with ongoing operational finance information & supporting day to day business decisions.
· Day to Day management of Finance Team
· Authorise & distribute management information to internal & external stakeholders
· Cash flow forecasting
· Budget & P/L forecasting
· Quarterly Completion of Partial exemption VAT return
· Quarterly Completion of Machine Gaming Duty return
· FCA compliance
· Caravan Sales audit & authorisation
· Implementation of systems and processes.
· Super User & administrator for Microsoft business central/ Microsoft Navision
· Liaise with IT suppliers
· Provision of operational finance KPI’s and reporting.
· Audit preparation
· Monitor Caravan stocking facilities.
· Assist directors in financial impact of business strategy.
· Ad hoc projects
· 3 years senior finance experience
· Strong Excel skills essential
· Strong leadership qualities
· Well organized & effective communicatior.
· Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
· Knowledge of Microsoft business central or Microsoft Navision is essential
· Knowledge of the holiday parks industry is desirable.
Application Deadline: 26/03/2021