Steps to holiday home ownership
Buying a holiday home is a big long term decision. Whether it’s your first starter van or you’re a seasoned owner it can still seem rather daunting and there are many factors you should consider before committing to a purchase.
We understand the importance of making the right decision and so, to help you along the way, we’ve put together a handy checklist of all the major points you should consider.
Step 1: Is a holiday home right for you?
– Why are you looking to purchase a holiday home?
– How often are you likely to use it over the course of a season?
– Do you want to enjoy the benefits of a break away whenever you like?
– Do you want to take holidays by the sea without having to book?
Step 2: Location
– So, you’ve decided you do you want a holiday home, but where in the UK should you purchase?
– Do you love Lincolnshire’s coast and country and want to be close to beautiful beaches?
– Do you want to be a short distance from vibrant resorts like Skegness and Ingoldmells?
– Do you want to have a huge range of attractions and amenities on your doorstep?
Step 3: The right park
– Do you want to be able to choose from a variety of different locations?
– Do you want to be able to enjoy live entertainment and be only a short walk from the beach?
– Or would you prefer a more secluded location where you can enjoy quiet escapes?
– Do you want to be able to bring your pet with you on holiday?
Step 4: Your holiday home
– Would you like a new or used holiday home?
– What sort of budget do you have in mind?
– Would you like to choose from a wide range of new and used holiday homes?
– Do you want to be located on a park where the sales process is a breeze? From order through to siting, we’ll take care of everything for you…
Step 5: Finance
– How are you planning to pay for your new purchase?
– Would you like the option of flexible finance?
– Have you got a holiday home that you want to part-exchange?
– Do you already have a holiday home on one of our sites that you’d like to trade-in?
The above 5 steps are all important questions you should discuss before committing to purchase. If you would like to know more about the on-going costs of owning a holiday home at one of our parks, contact us on 01754 876008